Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy

Now that school is out, I should be finding myself with tons of extra time, though that hasn't happened (or will ever happen) yet. Our last day was Friday, but we're on contract all this week cleaning up and doing grades and such. It's one of my favorite parts of school because I can organize! 


Look at the beautiful colors!

I just got these beautiful containers from The Container Store and I'm so excited to fill them up, even though they're really for next year. These will hold all of my guided reading and math center stuff. If you've never used these containers, you totally should. They're open top file boxes, and they have handles on the sides for easy carrying. I hate having to open lids to get to things, so this makes them very convenient for me.

I'm struggling a bit with clean up this year. Traditionally, I clean up my room as I organize for the next year. I don't like to have to do it twice, so it takes me longer at the end of the year because I'm planning how I want the next year to go. It does save time in the fall though. This year I'm not sure which room I will be in, so there's only so much I can do...oh well, there's still plenty to organize. 

Otherwise, this week has been filled up with figuring out how to get my foot to heal, my second Kindergarten graduation, and desperately trying to finish a big TpT product in my little bit of spare time. I'm so close...

I have two more weeks until summer school begins, and I'm hoping for lots of productivity, some rest, and desperately needed exercise!!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Angie!
    Just enjoying your post on storage bins! Great finds! I am happy that I found your blog and thrilled to be a new follower! Stop on by for a special giveaway!
    Julie
    Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

    ReplyDelete